«Rano» is a republican public association (RPA) of parents of premature children that was initiated and created in May 2017 by parents of premature children.
Main goals of our association:
- Provide the comprehensive assistance to premature children and their families in getting the access to quality treatment, diagnosis, rehabilitation and care.
- Provide the psychological assistance to parents of premature children, children and close relatives.
- Provide the information and consultations on the following issues:
— development, care and rehabilitation of the premature children;
— preventive measures to avoid the prematurity;
— parental refusals from children with pathology(s) of development,
— consultations during pregnancy,
— family planning and other issues of reproductive health.
- Raise public awareness on the problem of prematurity and problems of development of premature children.
- Promote the development of science, practice and education in the field of catamnestic monitoring and rehabilitation of premature children.
- Promote the professional development of specialists who are involved in development care and rehabilitation of premature children.
- Facilitate the implementation of innovative technologies and successful methods and practices in daily care, rehabilitation and development of premature children.
- Assist in development of rehabilitation care for children with severe perinatal pathology.
- Facilitate the scientific research in the field of catamnestic monitoring, reproductive health and
- Contribute to strengthening the reproductive health of citizens of the Republic of Belarus.
- Promote the prevention of stigmatizing attitudes in the society towards children with special developmental needs and children with disabilities.
- Join efforts of parents of premature children for organizing mutual assistance and support, developing and strengthening the potential of the association of parents of premature children.
The Expert council of RPA «Rano» is represented by the leading representatives of medical community of Belarus who are dealing with the prematurity issues. Among them:
Ph. D. in Medical Sciences, Chief Freelance Neonatologist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, Head of the Pediatric Department of Premature Newborns at National Research Center (NRC) «Mother and Child».
Ph. D. in Medical Sciences, Chief Freelance Pediatric Neurologist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. Head of the Department of Pediatric Neurology BelMAPO on the basis of the NRC «Mother and Child».
Ph. D. in Medical Sciences, Head of Maternity (observational) Department of the NRC «Mother and Child».
Rehabilitation specialist, Head of the
The association functions through charitable donations and membership fees of the association’s members.
On supporting our association, please contact us by